Make sure you understand how much out-of-pocket your precedure costs.In my opinion, the clinic misinformed us as to how much we would be paying after insurance.

I had to call them several times about how much we would pay after the insurance kicked in. At first they said that they did not know and told us to find out. I thought this was a bit *** because I had no idea how much these procedures cost. I told them to just forget it.

Tey called me back and told us they would be glad to help us.

They conveniently forgot a few things when they called back and quoted us prices.I called them after I got the bill, and they basically said, sorry about your luck.

Had an Experience with Decatur Vein Clinic?

Comments

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #779152

They did not tell the truth as to how much I would pay after insurance.Do not go to these people unless you know exactly how much.

Also my legs are almost as bad as before the surgery was done.

I would never go to them again!!!

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more